My Recommended Books
Click on the title and my Amazon Affiliate Link will take you directly to the book so you can learn more and order it from Amazon.com.
Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga: A Practical Guide to Healing Mind, Body & Spirit, by Deepak Chopra & David Simon
The Science of Mind, The Complete Edition, by Ernest Holmes
Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles
The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
Good Food/Good Health
MAX MIND LEAN BODY: There is no program out there that will give you better information or inspiration. Created by former Mr. America, Tom Terwilliger and his amazing wife, Dawn Terwilliger, this program is for those of us over 40, 50 and 60 who want to live life to the fullest, be our healthiest, live longest and be the most fit at any age. I know Tom & Dawn personally, and I am familiar with their program—they teach the same nutrition and fitness principles I do, only their program presents it better and will give you the best support. Sign up for Max Mind Lean Body, join their FB Page and I’ll see you there!
DAILY HARVEST CUPS: Good Organic Food & Superfoods delivered to your door. Get 3 FREE Cups by using my affiliate link here: DailyHarvest.com
KA’CHAVA® TRIBAL SUPERFOOD: A Blend of Organic Superfoods & Plant-Basede Proteins Inspired by Ancient Wisdom. NOTE: There is a difference between a Protein Powder (which is primarily a protein source and has some fat and carbohydrates) and a MEAL REPLACEMENT shake (Which has all the protein, fats and carbohydrates you need). KA’CHAVA is a MEAL REPLACEMENT, and has the perfect ratios of Protein, Fats & Carbohydrates in each serving. Besides that, it is creamy and delicious! Free Shipping if you order 2 bags & you can get an additional $10 off by using my referral link: KaChava.com.
RITUALS: There are many types of rituals. One of the most important for me are my morning rituals, which generally begin with a cup of coffee, then some silence or meditation, followed by gratitude. I often use some of the prayers below. I use some of these to set the tone and intention for my day. Then there are other types of rituals for smudging or clearing, opening sacred space … and I’ve included those here as well for reference.
One Small Positive Thought in the Morning Can Change the Whole Day ~Somebody Smart
PRAYER FOR BEING OF SERVICE: Where would you have me go? What would you have me do? What would you have me say and to whom? from Maryanne Williamson & A Course in Miracles
If I have harmed anyone in any way either knowingly or unknowingly through my confusions, I ask their forgiveness. If anyone has harmed me in any way either knowingly or unknowingly through their own confusions I forgive them. And if there is a situation that I am not yet ready to forgive, I forgive myself for that. For all the ways that I harm myself, negate, doubt, belittle myself, judge or be unkind to myself through my own confusions, I forgive myself.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TODAY? I think this originally came from A Course in Miracles, however I learned it from Deepak Chopra
Today I will not criticize, condemn or complain. Every Decision I make is a choice between a grievance and a miracle. I am responsible for what I see. I choose the feelings I experience. I set the goals that I will achieve, and everything that seems to happen to me, I ask for and receive as I have asked.
REQUEST FOR GUIDANCE from Cheryl Richardson, The Unmistakable Touch of Grace
I am now open to the power of grace in my life. I ask to be shown clear examples of what I must do to achieve my goals or something better, and how to face by challenges with courage, wisdom and strength.
AFFIRMATION FOR ABUNDANCE:
Money comes to me in large quantities through multiple sources on a continuous basis. Money comes to me through both expected and unexpected sources.
CLEARING PRAYER: This prayer can be used to clear a space, such as a home, to clear away past energy from people and events. If you are selling a home, you may want to smudge it to clear your energy from the space for the new inhabitants. If you are moving into a new home, smudging can be done to clear energy from prior inhabitants and events. It doesn’t particularly mean that any lower energy people or entities are present, only a ritual to keep energies clear. This smudging prayer was given to me by a lady named Louise:
I call on Archangel Michael and the angels in God we trust to bring in the violet blaze. Blaze and blaze all entities not of the light, away from this servant and out of this home—filling every room with the violet ray light. Firmly take all negative entities into the Christ light and bring in the Christ white light to heal any injuries caused by these departing entities, or any negativity that was left behind. Turn away from this home all evil interest disappear. If it be for the greatest good and harm done by my prayer begun, let healing begin. Where evil dwells bring freedom and love. Banish all negativity and make this home be free. I now release all forces present, what once be found, freely detached from all negative ties. As the sun warms my heart, negativity departs. Warm this home and all within it. Om Christ Spirit, Lift of Truth and wholeness, bless by efforts by opening the pathway for love in this home. Om Christ Spirit. Thank you for your Spirit and blessings.
What does my ideal day look like?
Be still and write out the life you want.
Where am I getting in my own way and what is it costing me?
What kind of energy have I been creating lately?
What kind of thoughts and emotions am I engaging in now?
Do I tend to acknowledge the value of my present activites or do I see them as a burden?
What energetic consequences could this event or my thoughts about it be creating?
What kind of conclusions can I make in order to see things differently and change my attitude and emotions now?
What can I affirm or appreciate about myself or my experience now?
What things in your life would you put on your “Absolute YES List”?
- There are no idle thoughts. All thinking produces form at some level. A Course in Miracles
- “We must be the change we wish to see in the world.” ~Mahatma Gandhi~
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ~Mahatma Gandhi~
- I don’t allow my mind to think a thought without my permission. Rema Berch, Master Yoga Academy
- “Intent is a force that exists in the Universe. When sorcerer’s (those who live of the Source) beckon intent, it comes to them and sets up the path for attainment, which means that sorcerers always accomplish what they set out to do.” ~Carlos Castaneda~
- Courage comes from wanting to do it well.
- Security comes from knowing you can do it well.
Confidence comes from having done it well. Unknown
- “Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it … that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.” ~Dale Carnegie~
- “Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one’s ideas, to take a calculated risk – and to act.” ~Maxwell Maltz, Author of Psycho-Cybernetics
- “A person who exhibits both positive and negative qualities, strengths and weaknesses, is not flawed but complete.” ~Deepak Chopra~
- “Look Within for that which thou needest.” ~The Riddle of the Sphinx
- “Nothing on earth can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it.” ~Rabindranith Tagore
- “If you can hold it in your head you can hold it in your hand.” ~Stella Mann
- “Most of you are ripping off the planet because you are not living your purpose.” ~Loral Langemeier
- “Be non-negotiable in the way you think, speak and behave. No more ‘I’ll think about it or I’ll try’
Everything is a yes or a no. Make yes & no decisions everyday.” ~Loral Langemeier
- “Don’t let appearances rule you. They are just a form of false ideas designed to held you in a pattern of mediocrity. Break free, listen to what is in your heart and let what is seeking to emerge lift you on a path of divine ecstasy. Claim your destiny and live your dream.” ~Paul Hoffman
- “You and I are essentially infinite choice makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we can have access to an infinity of choices.” ~.Deepak Chopra
- “People even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, received, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” ~Audry Hepburn
- “A relationship that is not build on mutual love, respect & trust is as fruitless as anything that can be, and it will not bear fruit, and it will drain you out, and suck your love bank dry.” ~Sandy Elesha
- “The time we need to trust the journey the most is when it looks like we can’t.” ~Neal Tricarico
- “The past will never change, but you can change the future by changing your actions today. It is really a very simple process. We, as humans, are always in the process of change. Therefore, we may as well guide the direction in which we change.” ~Andy Andrews
- “My mind will not dwell in the problems of the past; it will live in the solutions for the future.” ~Andy Andrews
- “When you come to the edge of all the light you know and are about to drop off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly.” ~Unknown
- “Without your Health there can be no true Wealth” ~Unknown
- “Change is the shifting of any circumstance, situation or condition, physical or non-physical, in such a way that the original is rendered not merely different from what it was, but altered radically as to make it unrecognizable and impossible to return to anything resembling its former state.”
~ Neale Donald Walsch
- “You miss 100% of the shots that you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky
- “If you do what is easy your life will be hard; if you do what is hard you life wil be easy.” Les Brown
- “You have an energy signature from your past experiences, both successes and failures.” Les Brown
- “We are through with our past, but our past is not through with us.” ~Les Brown
- “Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” ~Les Brown
- “Women are like Teabags; you never know how strong they are until they are in hot water.” ~Elanor Roosevelt
- “The best way to make god laugh is to make plans.” ~Mother Teresa
- “Coincidence is God’s way of staying anonymous.” ~ Les Brown
- “God does not call the qualified; he qualifies the called who say yes!” ~Bill Beckwith
- You are dying every moment so you can re-create yourself. Deepak Chopra
- If the things we believe in are different than the things we do, there can be no true happiness. Dana Telford
- We are all teachers, and what we teach is what we learn, and so we teach it over and over again until we learn. from A Course in Miracles
- The only reason you don’t have exactly what you want is the story you keep telling yourself about why you can’t do it! ~Tony Robbins~
- They also say that God is already present to one who is seeking. To the heart that burns with love, an answer will always come from heaven.” Cheryl Hendrick
- “Throw your heart over the bar and your body will follow. Norman Vincent Peale
- “Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth – that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too.” Goethe
- You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself. Galileo
- Let the beauty you love be what you do. Rumi
- If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to lead a life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours. Henry David Thoreau
- Experience is a hard teacher because she give the test first, the lesson afterwards. Vernon Sanders Law
- I live in a Divinely inspired Universe. I have nothing to fear. I trust in myself, and when I do so, I trust in the very Wisdom that created me. Wayne Dyer
- If you sit in silence, silence will lead you to prayer. Prayer will lead you to faith. Faith will lead you to Love. Love will lead you to Service. Service will lead you to peace. Unknown
- You are what your deep driving desire is. As you desire, so is your will. As your will, so is your deed. As your deed, so is your destiny. Brihadavanyaka Upanishad IV.4.5
- Science is God explaining God through a human nervous system. Deepak Chopra
- Every new idea is first rejected, then ridiculed, then finally held to be self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer
- We have approximately 57,000 thoughts per day. 56,000 are the same thoughts we’ve had before.
- You need not leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. You need not even listen, simply wait. You need not even wait, just learn to become quiet, and still, and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked. It has no choice; it will roll in ecstasy at your feet. Franz Kafka, Australian philosopher & poet
- I want to know God’s thoughts … the rest are details.” Albert Einstein
- If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude. Gen Colin Powell
- If you’re not following your heart, you’re living someone else’s dream. Lyn Christian
- All that we are is the result of what we have thought. Buddha
- I promote my value to others with passion & enthusiasm. Harv Eker
- To trust one’s mind & know one is worthy of happiness is true self esteem. Unknown
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people thing negatively about selling and promotion. Harv?
- My philosophy is that not only are your responsible for you life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. Oprah Winfrey
- The only constant in life is change.
- Ultimate success begins with a passionate vision of the outcome you want. Once you have absolute clarity, doors will begin to open. Stewart Welch III
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. Think or act with an impure mind and trouble will follow you, like the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart. We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world. Speak or act with a pure mind and happiness will follow you, as your shadow unshaken. In this world, hate never yet dispelled hate. Only Love dispells hate. This is the Law, ancient and inexhaustible. We are what we think.
~♥~ The Buddha ♥.¸¸.•´¯`»✿◕
I am a divine, beautiful, powerful Goddess who offeres herself to serve and effact change in the world today.
I am strong—I am healthy—I am wise.
Let's Stay in Touch
You'll get Inspiration & Motivation, Mind-Body Holistic Wellness Resources, Tips, Recipes and more!